How to Apply
The Advanced Energy and Fuels Management Program only accepts applications for fall admission. Application and application material for the AEFM program are submitted on the Graduate School website at http://gradschool.siu.edu/applygrad/ index.html. Original transcripts should still be sent to the department.
Please direct questions regarding the application process to Dana Wise, firstname.lastname@example.org, (618) 453-7328.
- On-line Graduate School Application
- $65 non-refundable application fee. Paid by credit card when you submit the on-line application
- Letter of Interest/Personal Statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation – Recommendations from individuals familiar with your educational progress and academic/professional accomplishments.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- GRE Score - Preferred, not required - Institution code 1726, no department code.
International Students also include
- SIUC Financial Statement for Graduate International Students (print both sides) www.gradschool.siuc.edu/InternationalFinance.pdf
- Copy of Passport page with typed legal name and birth date. The name on your Graduate School application must be the same as it appears on your passport. If you do not have a passport, please send a note explaining why.
- TOEFL Report – The test date should be within 24 months of the proposed term of admission. Minimum scores:
o 550 Paper based
o 213 computer based
o 80 Internet based
o 6.5 IELTS
Send transcripts to:
Mail Code 4637
The completed Graduate Application Packet will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review. Applicants will be notified of the Committee's decision. Please allow approximately 8 weeks for processing your application. While there is no set application deadline for the PSM program, applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and the PSM program encourages all applicants to submit their materials as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your Graduate Application Packet!